The leader of the Boko Haram terrorist sect, Abubakar Shekau, has said the sect was responsible for the attack on a military/police convoy and the abduction of about 10 policewomen along the Damboa-Maiduguri Road last week.
Shekau said this in a new video posted on the website of online newspaper, Sahara Reporters.
The post was viewed by our correspondent, in Abuja, on Tuesday.
The video, which lasted about 17 minutes, showed the sect leader accusing Nigeria’s military and political leadership of lying to the public that Boko Haram had been defeated.
You must log in to post a comment.