The corruptionwatchng.com website offers exciting and affordable options of advert rates to interested advertisers. Your banner will be posted on our site rotated with other banners currently on display.
Below are some of the rate options to pick from.
Conditions for Advertisement
1.All adverts must be delivered in electronic version, either on disk or via e-mail in the ordered pixel dimension (file size) unless otherwise stated.
2. If delivered on paper, a conversion charge will be added.
3. Please note that all banner adverts must be in .gif, .jpeg
4. Advert space is available on a first-come first-serve basis.
5. Our advertising policy is so flexible that we can accommodate any request from an advertiser so long as it is legal and conforms to the editorial policy.
6. Rates are subject to change but adverts currently running are protected from increase until the duration of the placement expires. An advert run starts the day the advert is published in corruptionwatchng.com website and runs for the period paid for.
7. Payment must accompany all advertisement. Payment either in cash, cheques or money transfer must be payable to The First Faculty Ventures.
8. The First Faculty Ventures., its officers or business partners shall in no way be liable for any cost or damage if for any reason it fails to publish the advert in our website as a result of Act of God, strikes, internet interruption, slowdown, fires or any other condition beyond the control of The Sun Publishing Ltd.
9. The First Faculty Ventures. reserves the right to accept, reject and/or cancel any advert at its sole discretion. Adverts are accepted on the condition that the advertiser agrees to indemnify The First Faculty Ventures., its officers and its business partners against any expense or loss by reason of any claims arising from the online publishing adverts.
10. The First Faculty Ventures. is not responsible for the content of sites linked from corruptionwatchng.com
Thank you for choosing corruptionwatchng.com
For further enquiries, call +2340803-719-4969 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
OR FILL THIS FORM